Sunday, January 25, 2009

This empty space that you create does nothing for my flawless sense of style...

Fashion? What exactly are benefiting factors in fashion? Does what we wear really dictate who we are? I think not. I sometimes dress nice like when im playing golf or something but other than that im usually in some kind of metal t shirt and a pair of cargo shorts or blue jeans. Im proud to say i have friends from all different kind of backgrounds. I love all kinds of people and dont get me wrong if you wanna wear polo thats fine by me but i definetly dont think any more of you because you do. The world needs to look past several factors to make this place a better place to live in... Number one ugly and beautiful.... whos to say whats ugly and whats beautiful??Certainly not myself and certainly not any writer and some lame magazine like People or Redbook. Number two... financial status should mean nothing to you or anyone else. I wanna be your friend because i love hanging out with you not because your parents drive a cadillac. Number three diversity of race and religion... I DO NOT care if you are black, asian, indian, or mexican all that has nothing to do with the person inside you and the same goes with religion. I myself am a christian its what i chose to believe and the path i chose to walk. But if you believe something else and you are in my circle of friends i love you just the same. We all need to take a stand for something. This world is not forever so try to make a difference in someones life before you go... otherwise it will be like youve never been here at all!
stay tuned for some music reviews in the next couple of days im gonna put some albums on here that you must own

No comments:

Post a Comment