Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Passion of English Premier League Soccer

Today i watched the match between Manchester United and Tottenham. About two years ago i became a Manchester U fan and now will be until i die. I noticed the passion of the fans during the game sitting on the edge of their seats in anticipation of the next shot on goal or the next good run made by a forward and it really overtook my emotions. I sit here thinking why cant i apply this emotion to everything i do in life???? I dont do that when its time for breakfast or when its time to do some exercising and definetly not when im at school. So ive made a resolution... i want to live my life more passionately in every aspect. I want to be enthused about whatever my task is at the time. I definetly need to apply to my spirtual life. Life isnt a downer... i have many things to be thankful for. Its past time for me to start living my life with some passion. So i vow to be a better example to the people around me. I guess im growing up a little more each day. So now i guess i am excited about lifes next shot on goal....

No comments:

Post a Comment