Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In the beginning there was...

So everyone i know is starting blogs. I figure that i should let the world know what goes on inside my mind on a day to day basis. I may write about things on here that over half of you could care less about and to you people i certainly dont mean to waste your time. But for those you who know me youll probably find some of this stuff hilarious and riveting. My name is Rodney Crouse and the ruckus part came from a motorcycle group i used ride with about 7 or 8 years ago. Im from the foot of the blue ridge mountains in North Carolina, and while i love it there because its home i definetly do not wanna live there the rest of my life. I have more fun than most of the free world, and i definetly try to seize each day.
Most of you that know me know that there are many "Rodney stories" floating around and i will definetly try to enlighten you on the new ones that come up. I love good music so dont be suprised to read about me talking about some good album i think you should listen to or something you should just never even think about polluting your head with. If you dont agree with something i say i apologize but i guess thats why its my blog and not yours... so i love all of you i hope you enjoy this madness that is my life... God Bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment